Time & Location
About the Event
This is a 5 hour workshop (including lunch break) with all materials and supplies included.
In this workshop we will guide you through the steps of making a Positivity Junk Journal. This one-of-a-kind personal journal will be made from a range of mixed media and become a place for daily positivity and focus.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
* Repurpose an old book
* Put together and sew signatures
* Reconstruct your cover and signatures into a personalised journal
* Embellishing techniques to decorate your journal
* Prompts for journalling & positivity
About the Artist:
Alex Hughes is a local papercraft artist with a passion for memory keeping. Creating paper projects for over 18 years, she has taught in numerous stores, been published in magazines and run art weekends for locals that included papercraft classes.
Alex has a love for creating with a vintage vibe and enjoys creating junk journals, scrapbooks, mini albums and art journals encompassing lots of mixed media. Alex believes art is a wonderful escape from the everyday, lowers stress and can be very healing in its process.
* Kits includes everything needed to create the journal, book, papers, ephemera, pens, glue, eyelets, elastic, fabric etc.
- Positivity Journal$90+$2.25 Service fee$90+$2.25 Service fee0$0