Kids Mandala Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
1.5 hour school holiday workshop for ages 7+
All materials are included
A fun interactive workshop exploring colour and shape, a great way to learn about mindfulness and self expression.
“Mandala” is a Sanskrit word that means “circle”. Many different cultures around the world use mandalas in their spiritual practices for meditation and increasing self-awareness or just having fun.
Mandalas can contain both geometric and organic forms with an array of symbols, shapes and forms.
Join us for a creative fun afternoon.
You will learn:
- Philosophy and main principles of Mandala
- Understand how to build a Mandala structure
- Sacred Geometry: Symmetry and Shapes in Mandalas
- Draw and paint with watercolours, pen, markers.
- All materials included
* Creative Kids vouchers are accepted - please email email@example.com with your voucher number and child's details before submitting a booking online.
- School Holiday Workshop$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0